LEDHive GU10 27SMD 6W - 240V - 480LM Dimmable Frosted
- Buy 20 for £5.00 £5.00 each and save 9%
These bulbs are the next generation LED’s and are of the highest quality with 27 Surface Mount Diodes (SMD) on each bulb producing a massive 480LM. The amount of light these produce are equivalent to 60W.
- 94% more energy efficient than you standard halogen bulb
- 50,000 hour life span - your standard GU10 halogen bulbs are only 2000
- Environmentally friendly - less energy wasted through heat, no risk of exposure to mercury or lead
- Energy Rated - A
- Aluminium housing offers better reflective and heat dissipation
- UK stock so no extra Vat or Duties to pay when delivered
- CE certified and RoHS compliant
- 480 Luminous flux, which is a measure of the total power of light emitted
- 2 Year Warranty
Non-dimmable LED lamps cannot be dimmed. Should you fit a dimmer to non-dimmable LED’s then damage to the dimmer, lamps or both will occur.
Mains voltage dimmable LED light bulbs can be dimmed using an ordinary resistive dimmer. LED lamps are an attractive proposition as they consume very low wattage's and are very energy efficient. This can cause problems when choosing the correct dimmer.
If you have a few LED lamps to dim, then the total wattage will not be enough to load the dimmer. For example, four 5w LED lamps in a small room will only total 20w whilst the minimum load on a 250w dimmer is 25w. This means that the dimmer will simply not work. In these circumstances a low load dimmer rated at 5 – 50w would be required.
Under normal circumstances, so long as the minimum load is exceeded, dimming mains voltage LED lamps is not an issue so long as the minimum load is observed.
|Also Called||GU10 Spollight | Recessed downlight | Ceiling lights | Spotlights|
|Cut Out||This is the diameter of the opening required to fit the fitting.|
|Certification||CE | RoHs|
|Size (Dxl )||50mm x 55mm|
|MSRP||Recommended Retail Price. This is the retail price recommended by manufacturers for sale of their products.|